Monday, March 19, 2012

THE BUTTERFLY

Picture: Piper Green copyright 2013





































 My daughter you have heard the story of the butterfly 
That it is a caterpillar broken down so it must die
Yes this is true, but it is so much more than that
So sit at my feet and hear Me as Mary sat


I know you think that you have sinned too much
That I could never forgive you or love you as such
But I made you and created you from your mother’s womb
So receive my love and forgiveness come out of your tomb

I came to cleanse this world from its sin
It’s time for you to trust me and to begin
To forgive yourself and to live your life free
Remember I came to give life more abundantly

When it seems dark know that I have you in a cocoon
So that I can disintegrate and get rid of the old you
Don’t resist me just know you’ll be coming out soon

There is no sin you have done to great for Me
I knew before time that I would need to set you free
You are a treasure so great that I died on a tree
I want to restore you and rebuild you into the likeness of Me

I will take you and mold you into someone brand new
Remember I have called many, but the chosen are few
I chose you out of many you will be white as snow
Your tears and your pain you will no longer know

Remember My child you are new creature in Christ
You are not a caterpillar with wings hear My hearts cry
You are a brand new, one of a kind, beautiful butterfly


©Piper Green 2003

No comments:

Post a Comment