Monday, March 19, 2012

The Holy of Holies

Come into the Holy of Holies this is My decree
Come in and My Glory and grace you will see
My Cloud of Glory is resting there above the Mercy Seat
For it is here I will commune it is here that we will meet

When you come behind the Veil My Shekinah will be there
Because my Son has died and raised your burdens He will bear
Do not fear to go beyond and enter into My presence now
Because of the precious Blood of Jesus, sealed forever is My vow

When you come into this place and you are intimate with Me
I will wash away every sin that holds you My Grace will set you free
When you are alone with Me then you can hear My voice
However I will not force you to come for it is your choice

My Cherubim are watching over Christ’s atoning blood
It was sprinkled there to wash away all sin like a flood
Christ is now and forever at My mighty right hand
But now His work is done He is seated He does not stand

Now you may come boldly into the Throne of Grace
For Christ’s prayers for you are forever before My face
For He is a perfect sacrifice without spot or blemish
And now because of Him all sin will I diminish

By Piper Green
©2003

No comments:

Post a Comment