Monday, March 19, 2012

Holy Spirit


I am the Holy One of Israel, I am the Holy Ghost
I want to take you on a journey
Come my child I’ll be your host

Wait on Me, seek for Me, I promise you will find
I Am loving and gentle and I am kind

I comfort you and lead you for this is sure
I sanctify you and I cleanse you
To help make your life pure

There is yet a part of me that I want to reveal
Do not close your eyes or turn and be afraid
Do not question all that I have done and said
I want to open up your eyes and to remove the seal

I have a power I want to fill you with so that you may go
To live the life that Jesus lived and not put on a show
I have put My Spirit throughout the earth to show my power and might
The world today has not seen it yet, it will be quite a sight

My Spirit will empower you and open up the word
For have you not seen it and haven’t you heard
Jesus came to fill you with Holy Ghost and power
If you will just receive Me I will send a mighty shower

A shower of My Spirit to give you what you need
Hear My Word, turn you ear and heed
My Spirit is a free gift just open and receive
I know right now you can’t fathom Me or even just conceive
How different your life will be if you’ll only just believe

So freely you have received, now freely go and give
Command the devils to come out and tell the dead to live
Go and heal the sick for they are in great need
The apostles aren’t the only ones they were but a seed

I want you to know Me too in an intimate way
For there is coming a time and coming a day
When we will all meet face to face
What a wonderful day, what a wonderful grace

By Piper Green©2003

No comments:

Post a Comment