Monday, March 19, 2012

A Heavenly Kiss

Greet one another with a Holy Kiss
Do this and I promise you won’t miss
My blessing that comes when you love one another
Always look to do good to your sister and brother

My Spirit will lead you to those who need good
Sometimes you will wonder why or if you should
Never be afraid or question let my Spirit be your guide
Do not disobey me or run away and hide

It seems hard to you in these days
To give to someone out of your need
But trust me disobedience never pays

Though now it looks barren as far as the eye can see
Trust My Word that you are coming out, I’ve given you the key
When you put yourself aside and put my kingdom first
Then I Am faithful to never let you hunger or thirst

I will pour out blessing, no room to contain
You will have an abundance no longer just sustain
When you remember and hear My Word and go and do this
I pour out my love, an overflow from me, a heavenly kiss

I Am getting ready to let it rain and to pour
As My wind sweeps beneath you with eagle’s wings you will soar
My children as you cry out to me more, more, more,
I will pour more out upon you till you cry no more!

The weight of my glory is coming it will fall
For those who build my kingdom one and all
I will fill up your cup with joy and bliss
I Am coming I Am coming with a Heavenly Kiss!

© Piper Green 2003

No comments:

Post a Comment