Monday, March 19, 2012

Heavens Window



I put the stars in the sky to give you light at night
I put my dreams and vision in you for your spiritual sight
I have so much to show you do not turn away
You must believe the dreams I give will come to pass just as I say

Some will say that I don’t move in that way today
But I would tell you that I do, don’t listen to what they say
I will open up the windows of heaven to things you have not seen
Seek me with all of your heart and I will show you what they mean

When you look up at the stars tell me what you see
Do you think Abraham could count the number of his seed?
For every star there is a soul who has a dream from Me

Let me open the eyes of your heart so that you may see
I give you dreams and visions for My purpose to come forth
To call My people from the west, the east, the south, and north
The dreams and visions that I give will declare my word
For I have a plan and purpose, not everyone has heard

I give you dreams and visions to guide you in your way
To give you a purpose a hope and an expected end
Remember that it is happening now don’t wait another day

By Piper Green
©2003-2004

No comments:

Post a Comment