Monday, March 19, 2012

Walk in the Overflow


This is the year of overflow I’ve told you time and time again
I have destined you to come out and not stay where you’ve been
I am leading you to a land that you’ve not known before
If you will only go with me you’ll see what I have in store

It is my will for you to be full and not to walk in lack
For when I take you out of that you are never going back
Hold your vessels out I Am coming with abundance and to show
Just how much I have for you to walk in the overflow

This overflow that I AM bringing to fill you with is not just for you
There is overflow for generations to come, one and even two
The overflow that is on its way will exceed this place and go forth
For there is a harvest in the East, West, South and North

I need my people to get full of The Holy Spirits Power
And so the great overflow is a refreshing shower
To do the work I need done for the day is drawing near
The sick the hurting and the lost won’t shed another tear
For the overflow that I have sent is not far, for look! It is here!


By
Piper Green
©2003-2004

No comments:

Post a Comment