Monday, March 19, 2012

The Woman


There is a creature so grand I created with My hand
She is lovely to look upon and anointed by Me
She leaves her mark on all she can touch and see
I created her this way, to be all that she can be

I have put my anointing upon her and given her a crown
With her very mouth she can build up or tear down
She holds the future of many in the palm of her hand
Whether she builds on the rock or builds on the sand

There is part in my plan that women will play
She will bring forth a word for a time and a day
She will call many back home out of the darkness she will call
To nurture and love many so that they will not fall

She speaks a word in due season and will have leaves of green
Many things she’ll do in secret but by God will be seen
Her hand can be seen on many in these last days
Caring and teaching for them and kneeling to pray

So rise up woman rise up it is not time to sleep
I have many gifts to put in you to make your heart leap
Stand up tall and get going for many await
For you to come and get them so  that they won’t faint

By
Piper Green
©2004

No comments:

Post a Comment