Monday, March 19, 2012

The Fragrance of Love


There is a fragrance that abounds this time of year
The fragrance of busyness, chaos, and yes of fear
I want you to know I have a fragrance better than that for you
A fragrance from me, throw out the old and embrace the new

Picture if you will the stable the humble place of my birth
So much joy and worship there unlike seen in the earth
This is this fragrance I want raised up to me
For I so loved you I came to set you free

My Altar of Incense was in the Holy Place
Prayers coming up before God’s face
It was not just the frankincense that gave me pleasure
But true worship from my beloved treasure

In the midst of the season stop and remember me
The fragrance of love is what others must see
A cloud of glory should follow you
So they can follow you and come worship me too

A fragrance of Love will flow from me to you
For they look to you to lead them in what I say and do
I came for the lost to bring them out of their mire
So do not lead them to burn false incense in the fire

Let my fragrance fill you up to overflow
Take my fragrance with you wherever you go

By Piper Green

©2003-2004

No comments:

Post a Comment